Saturday, June 11, 2011

Malt-o-Meal Cereal coupon!

My 14 yo's favorite cereal ever is Blueberry Muffin Tops. He saw me print out this coupon for $1/2 Malt-o-meal cereals and literally did a happy dance. He staked claim to picking at least one of the cereal varieties.

I'm a nice mom (really, I am) so I think I may have to venture to WalMart to pick up the cereal since it's the only store I've seen carry this particular variety. That means missing out on a BOGO sale, but if it makes him happy...It's actually my way of trying to prevent a cereal revolt. I haven't purchased a lot of cereal recently, choosing instead to use up our stockpile. Cereal goes on sale frequently enough that we amassed stores to rival what you'd see on Extreme Couponing! That's definitely a sign we needed to use up what we had :D

Thanks to Christy at WinnDixie on a Dime for the heads up on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment