Saturday, May 21, 2011

Did a little weekend shopping



Today I visited WinnDixie to use some coupons that came a bit too late to use on my big trip for the TV cameras yesterday. My totals would have been under $20 yesterday if I had used these coupons and I would have had closer to 90 percent savings. Oh well! I still netted 86 percent savings on that trip, which is nothing to sneeze at!

So, what did I end up with today? For a grand total of $1.98 before tax, and $4.01 out of pocket, not including the $1 OYNO Catalina I got:


I have:
1 gallon of milk
1 coke zero
1 baking cocoa
4 trays cat food (WD store coupon B3 G1 Free, plus 2 BOGO manufacturer Qs)
10 bottles BBQ sauce (used 10 of the $1/1 KC Masterpiece from the inserts 5/15)
16 Mahatma rice (used 16 of the .50/1 coupons from the 5/15 inserts)

The cat food stacking worked out that I bought ONE cat food and got THREE free. Plus, it generated a catalina coupon for $1 off my next purchase.

The BBQ sauce was $1.99 and a BOGO, so those were FREE.

The rice was $1 and a BOGO. I was able to use a .50/1 coupon on each package, and those coupons doubled. The total cost for the rice was $8 without coupons. I had $16 worth of coupons! That gave me $8 in overage I used to purchase the rest of my items!

In the end it was a 96 percent savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment