Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Drug Store Adventures 5/11




Today was the day to do my drugstore shopping. I had a few disappointments because I didn't ask questions before I started.

I thought the nail polish at CVS would count towards my beauty bonus, but it didn't. Very disappointing. So I'm still $11 short on that. I did score on deodorant, tho! They had SpeedStick marked down to 90 cents and I had my .50/1 from the 5/1 SS. Be sure to check out your CVS stores for similar deals!

Walgreens didn't even have the Rolled Gold pretzels in stock so no go on the pretzel/soda/movie catalina deal this week.

I was also mostly hit at Rite Aid. I was fully expecting them to be cleared out of Tylenol Precise. It's FREE this week and counts towards the $10 UP WYB $25 Weekend Warrior deal. That deal has been hit and miss tracking this week. Much to my surprise, my preferred store had some in stock! I grabbed three and got my $10 UP!

I headed to another RA to pick up another 4 creams (my store was out of cream only). That store only had 3, so it would have to do. I picked up a few other things and used my UPs fully expecting to hit the weekend warrior again since the 4 additional precise products would put me over $25 again based on the tracking on the receipt. It was a no go. I hope it prints the next time I go in.

In total I had more than $50 in merchandise and I paid $3.86 oop and that was *all* sales tax!

No comments:

Post a Comment